Monday, July 26, 2010

Movie - Beetlejuice (1988)

So we all know that I am a Michael Keaton fan, I am also a huge Tim Burton fan (who isn't? No, really I want letters). Beetlejuice was an awesome movie that I still watch all the time, over and over. Michael Keaton's portrayl of a dirty, perverted, scum-of-the-earth, con-artist was dead on. His voice kinda sounded like Rob Schneider's.... :s

The plot was good, the cast was great. Like Winona Ryder, she is a sweetheart and was perfect for this role as a depressed, lonely, friend-deprived teenager. Ahh, life is so hard but, in the real world we get over it. Anyway, this movie was before Alec Baldwin's figure really matured and when Geena Davis stopped aging. Also another psycho mother role effectively played by Catherine O'Hara (she's awesome at that). All-in-all this movie rocked and has been one of my favorite movies since I was 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment